2009年1月21日星期三

what's a boring day~

today... moody loh.. at sch.. sien.. dono why this few days .. no feel to study.. dono what's happen to me..?~!! aiisskkk.. today at sch.. 3PER K he suddenly come infront my place.. n sing for me.. he sing sing sing.. n i do my homework~ suddenly stop ady~ then 4get wat happen liao.. 1 word SIEN.................. after tat.. wait back home loh.. back home eat,bath n sleep... act today got basketball training 1.. liangmui dunwan go.. n she ask me dunwan go .. i abit lazy.. so i also no go...:X sry my junior~~~ :X im not a good senior... hohohooo.. MSSD is COMING ady... 2/3/2009!!!!!! this evening, i doing ntg.then..i see my msg box.. n delete some msg.. i see back b4 my ex bf send me d msg~ , let me think back b4.. but... after see tat msg.. i feel happy n sad.. got sweet msg.. argue msg.. i still save it at my phone.. all things tat happen b4 ,ady pass~ what can i do nw??? suddenly, i very miss him.. why ??? why... because of him.. i make my own till very blur.. this few days i ady try dunwan think about him.. but i can't..I CAN'T everytime when i on9.. i sure will see his profile.. see his pic.. n see weather he got on9 anot.. if he got on MSN , i no dare to find him also.. cauz i ady noe he won't reply me.. nw.. juz thinking to sleep sleep sleep..~~~ n SLEEP... good nite

3 条评论:

  1. wah~~~~~~so shuang~~~~
    still got free time to boring ><

    回复删除
  2. 哈哈~~ 你们SN 班~那么BUSY!!!
    HEHE。。好彩我自己知道我读不到SN STREAM 换去ACCOUNT班,要不然就天天像你酱咯~

    回复删除