2009年7月29日星期三

BORING

sien loh~~` this morning.. at sch.. salin salin only.. miss XXXXX when at sch :( then hor.. during recess time.. i go 4s wan go find ANITA d.. but she didn't at class. SIVA bring her dono go where~ hahaha~ then i write down something on this table.. :P CPY say she got reply my msg oo~ hahaha.. tmr go sch and see see then........... after recess time.. 4classes no teacher.. juz "dai ke" teacher only.. sien loh!!!!!!!!! moral teacher no come.. BC teacher no in class. then juz gossip wif my classmate! today KOKURIKULUM day.. but.. i no stay back! lazy aaa... then went home loh~ back home.. see TV and sleep... sleep until 5++ dono why.. super tired! i dream when i sleeping.. 4get the story d..! juz noe very "kongbu"!!! then today no tuition.. everyday at house do the same things.. ON9!!!! no sms wif anyone... cauz no 1 find me.. some 1 find me.. but i lazy reply..!!! i wan the 1 who find me.. but dia no find aku pun! :( some1 birthday coming.. wan celebrate wif XXXXX d.. but hor.. i no ask XXXXX also.. i juz ask my friend to ask her.. wan giv her surprise d... dono XXXXX wan anot lah~~~ b4.. i pernah make XXXXX 失望 DONO this time XXXXX will make me 失望 anot.. :)

1 条评论:

  1. ooo...I love pandas.
    Here I bought a cuddly panda bag (L) that I can hardly put it down!
    I believe it is a GREAT find for every panda fanatic!
    hkpanda.freetzi.com
    Flor (floreshayes@gmail.com)

    回复删除