2009年11月9日星期一

thx all of u!!!

                                           im sososoosoooo happy tat day on my birthday party..
thx for who attended for my birthday party
and thanks for all the wishes from u all~im sososoo happy..
especially thanks for my parents . =) love u all~hahaha..~
2nd thx all my hengdaIjimui~:)  thx for all the present ya!!! i very love it!! woohhooo~~
so happy tat after dinner.. all the hengdai acc me go and see a scary movie.. i dono  whaT the movie name..
i just noe from thailand sahaja..
then~ 1++/2 only reach home..OMG.. so late~ haha~ long time didn't back home as late as macam itu~


SATURDAY nite.. suddenly get a call from CCC when i on9+ing.
ask me go out yamcha~ =.='
then ask yanping along.. butthen~ so bad luck yanping ssosooo busy~
no time out wif us.. then we go find JASON and YIWEN them.
lol..reach there sahaja  giv the couple said ady..`~~ say we PAKTOH.. no lah..
aiyooyooo~~~~ me and CCC juz friend :)

FOR MORE PICTURE.... can go for my facebook and see..


没有评论:

发表评论