2009年11月15日星期日

HOLIDAY

yeah~
already start my own holiday
==
hahaha~
tuesday coming.. need back to sch and take the report..
charm.. sure so bad 1..
nvm lah~ must "min dui yin sat"
*******************************************
today 15/11  is GEE LEE CHUNG and CHONG QIAO YUN birthday~
erm.. HAPPY birthay to u 2 guy&gal ^^
went to ECmall this afternoon
for MOVIE session~ ^^
2012.... for me, it's  a  nice movie!
dono why some1 think bored== maybe they no watch seriously or they don't undersand what the story talking about~
b4 movie session... went to SINGbox  and see for The price~ then saw GEE...
lol.. i really 4get that today is his birthday~ i just remember is QIAO birthday~
then he said:"today  my  birthday... where my present? why no present for me? and  last  time  ur birthday party why no ask me"
lol==  sorry loh.. GEE... hahah~ then i went to starbuck and buy a cake for him..
GEE LEE CHUNG..

STARBUCK leh!!! happy? hahha
SEe... treat u so nice.. haha~..lolz..
then start  movie session~ wah!!ECmall new GSC is very NICE loh~
b4 go in the cinema room, we TAKe a pic ~
Start from left DING, AOyi, Y.Ping & ME

没有评论:

发表评论