2009年10月3日星期六

HAPPY MOONCAKE FESTIVAL

3/10/09
nite- ME, GST,CSY,CPY,CTY,ASS
went to TC to have our dinner together ^^
me & ang 8.10 like tat reach jor..
lolz.. i still think tat i ady kira late~ manatahu... me and and sampai dulu..
then.. cpr,cty,csy,gst 8.30+ varu datang~
lamanya...~~~
i order my favourite-OCEAN FISH FILET
all of them CHICKEN CHOP
then.... enjoy our dinner together loh.. then~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
go jalan jalan~ sien d... suddenly RAIN woh~~
geksei.. no mood jor.. actually our plan is... go play candle..~!
ishhh!!!!! what's a bad weather!! then we go mcD wait rain stop ... manatahu.. hujan turun lebih lebaT~
TC mula SAK CHEH ady~
during at mcD, i on FACEBOOK. :X
all no car back.. then wait korkor fetch us loh..
FINally... bakc home d. =D
today tired.. 12am like tat sudah mahu pergi tidur..
************************************
4/10/09
12.39pm mum giv me a call, to wake me up~  =.=
the 1st time i sleep till so late~
HAPPY MOONCAKE FESTIVAL to all my friend~
:)
what's the plan tonite??
dono yet..~
on9 on9 on9....
sien!

没有评论:

发表评论