2011年5月26日星期四

day1

26/5/2011
the 1st day i start my co-curiculum at college~~

it's quite fun lah~

can know alot of friend...

sometimes feel very LONELY...

its beacause i have no friend accompany me to join basketball club~

except : william teh (my housemate)
~~~~~~~
last nitght, i already keep all of my things to ready for shift to my new condo + room~

not mine lah actually...

 i just rent the room only.. hehehe ^^

carmen(my roomate) , she said she will cry when i leave the house~~~

she will miss me... and she will try to visit me if she free....

hahaa.. she copy down my timetable......to know what time im free

= =''

feel like want to have steamboat or BBQ

but last 2 days ady have steamboat with friends, cause of  KENNY birthday
:)



hmmpp.. i have no ideas now........

没有评论:

发表评论