2011年4月22日星期五

feeling

a guy told me b4... together with 1 person, we should be happy with each other..
i get his means...
so..... i do not lie with my feeling........
and i just break up with my boyfie.......
my boyfie treat me good sometimes....
he care me all the time...

i feel very sorry to him........
cause in that time...
i fall in love with a guy..
:(
maybe these shows that im not a good girl...?
but who know the truth?
the main point why i break with him??
who knows???(just me)

i can become a bad girl as what ppl said........
but.................trully, i really not bad as what they said.....

i just follow my feeling... and do what i want to do..........
maybe u will shock when u know all about this.........
cause i never tell u b4........
do u remember i promise u to give u A SECRET STORY BOOK as ur present?
the story is about what im gonna to tell u.. and what happened between me and u in this 4 years++
but . my last decision, i keep it and stop it.... i cant complete the secret story book
u know why?
i cant share this with u, just because i scare our friendship will just end like that.

maybe u will think that im childsish? still dont know how to think and all that..
but............ this is my feeling..........
4years++ feeling.......................
i cant lie myself......
and can i know what ur feeling actually..........?
im so blur sometimes.........
cause u treat me good all the time..
when i need a person to accompany me, u will appear infront of me..
when i gonna go for study, u r 1 of the person who i want to meet.........

and............SORRY.

没有评论:

发表评论